The Good, The Bad and The Horny

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Neighbor and the Pool Fantasy

This weekend while watching my neighbor clean his pool all alone I couldn't help but play a little scenario in my head.

I make my way through my back yard, the fence separating our yards disappears. He is finally relaxing after spending an hour cleaning the pool. His eyes are closed. I make my way up the ladder and stand at the top. His eyes slowly open and he says, "I was wondering when you were coming over." His finger makes the come here gesture and I slowly get into the pool. The water is cool and my nipples respond. Pert and erect under my shirt. We walk toward each other.

"Where is your wife?" I ask
"Away" he responds and I see his eyes fix on my nipples.

"Where is your husband?" he asks.
"Away" I say. Hoping that he is at least watching through the window.

His eyes are on my nipples.

"Go ahead, I know you want to touch me." I tell him.

His hand moves out of the water and drips wetness all over my puckered nipple as he places his palm on my entire breast. Then he gives my nipple a squeeze and I close my eyes. Another's hand on my breast after over 18 years is strange, titillating and at the same time exciting.

I catch my breath and bring my hand up to trace his red neck barbwire tat. Not as cool as my husband's but I love inked skin.

We barely look at each other as he moves closer. The heat of his body feels amazing in the cold water. His cock presses against my stomach as he moves closer to my body. Wrapping an arm around my back to pull me tighter against him our bodies mold together.

Cold breasts against his wet chest start to warm up. One of his hands is on my waist while the other on a breast.

I move my hand under the water and loosen his trunk string, just enough to reach in. His cock is waiting for me. I notice the tip just under his waist band and I reach in, taking a hand full. My fingers are wrapped around his cock and his breath catches in the back of his throat.

He lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist. We move toward the ladder. He turns me around and moves my shorts to the side. I grab the ladder with both hands as I feel him rubbing against me. He slides his shorts down and slides easily inside me. His cock feels foreign, different, but it feels so good that I start moving with him.

With one hand on my waist he slowly slides his cock in and out of my pussy. His finger rubs my clit and I feel his mouth on the back of my neck.

We don't speak at all, no moans, no talking, barely a sound other than the water lapping at our naked bodies and the whirring of the pool filter.

His breathing becomes faster and he holds me hard as he cums inside me. I reach down and adjust my shorts, never looking back I walk up the ladder and out of the pool. As I get to my yard I call over my shoulder, "next time it's my turn" and walk back toward my house.

2 comments:

  1. I love that, wish you were my neighbor

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like it could have the potential of some fun.

    ReplyDelete