The Good, The Bad and The Horny

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Eye Candy Of The Day!



I seriously don't care who this is but I want to climb all over him. Sexy pictures that titillate or excite are so easy to find on the internet. There is something about jeans and no shirt!  The hand inserted in the fly and the fingers under the waist band are super hot!

When I was a teen, I remember that feeling of putting your fingers in your boyfriend's waist and feeling just the tip of his penis, his pre-cum moistening up his underwear and the dry humping that would ensue afterwards. Ummm...that was fun! Good memories! 

My first time and was in the back of a car. It was with my boyfriend of 1.5 years (it was his first time too). I was a month away from my 18th birthday.  It was extremely uncomfortable and I don't remember why we chose that particular moment to "Do It" but I remember the stick shift was in the way and we never really got comfortable. Fortunately it was quick.

Do you remember your first time?

No comments:

Post a Comment