The Good, The Bad and The Horny

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Good Tongue Lashing



Last night I got the tongue lashing of my life. It was late, I was tired. The husband offered. I said, "Ok"! Really, who would turn down a tongue lashing?

It was one of those where your toes stay curled for the duration. I remember telling him that I probably wouldn't be able to cum because I was so tired. I ended up eating my words and he eat a lot more than words.

It was amazing and so worth losing a few minutes of sleep over.

Is there really anything better than really good pussy eating? I think not my friends!!


BTW...on a side note: I know this animation of Gene is pretty bad. It is actually horrible but that tongue! Just imagine the things this guy can do with that thing!

1 comment:

  1. So what your really saying is that you would like to be on the receiving end of that tongue at least once?

    ReplyDelete