The Good, The Bad and The Horny

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Talk Dirty To Me - How To Talk Sexy 101


I would love to learn the art of talking sexy and not feel foolish doing it. In a perfect world I would say more dirty, sexy, talk and less things like:

"Oh yeah baby"
"Fuck"
"Fuck me!"
"Oh God!"


So, in my quest to say naughty, sexy things to my husband I researched a bit.

What I found out is:
  • Be brave, all dirty talk is cheesy, so just go for it.
  • Guys don't want you to make them swoon...they want basic, candid, language they can understand. 
  • Describe what you are seeing in detail, "ummm...I'm watching your cock disappear inside my pussy and it looks so hot."
  • Start out with sexy text messages like, "damn baby, you fucked me so good last night."



So, correct me if I'm wrong; Men want to feel like men, they want someone to say things like.
  • I love when you kiss me, especially there.
  • It is amazing to feel your strong arms and hard body on top of me. I love your muscles!
  • Use your mouth on me.
  • It makes me crazy when you do that with your tongue
  • Tell me what you want.
  • Your cock feels so good inside me.
  • Fuck me!

2 comments:

  1. Men are visual, dirty talk for me is having a woman describe in detail what she sees, like your cock makes me so wet, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullet point #2
    'Guys don't want you to make them swoon...they want basic, candid, language they can understand.'

    That works for me.

    Example: 'Your going to stick that cock between my legs'

    Talking about the pussy or cock as if it were a separate entity works also.

    Example: 'Wanna pound this pussy' or 'Your going to make this pussy cum all over that cock'

    ReplyDelete