The Good, The Bad and The Horny

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello Everyone

Hey Sexy!

This is my first post and I wanted to give you a little background as to why I decided to start a blog called Angel's Dirty Thoughts.

I am 43 years old with two kids and a sexy husband who loves her family and friends, loves photography, crafts, writing, reading but I also love sex, erotica, fantasy, sex toys and more.

My husband and I have been married for 13 years this year and together for 19 years. We have an interesting relationship and still love sex and fuck as much as having two kids will allow. We also love role playing and have talked about bringing another person into the bedroom for 13 years.

While it sounds great, I haven't moved forward although I think of it often. What will it change in our relationship? Is our relationship strong enough to withstand any ramifications of this change?

I guess in short, this blog was created, to write about sex, talk about sex, learn more about sex, discuss fantasies and be very, very candid. So, if this is not something you want to read about.....I suggest you take your pretty, little self over to a different type of blog and chat there. If you plan on hanging around, I would love to hear your thoughts on anything relating to sex, relationships, erotica and more.

Hope to talk to you soon.
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment