The Good, The Bad and The Horny

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sexy Saturday

I love the idea of memes. Where a bunch of people follow a particular theme and visit each other discussing or commenting on said theme.

Hopefully in the future we can have buttons that everyone can copy and post so we are, you know, unified. Until then....today is Sexy Saturday.

Come on over and tell me what you find sexy today. Or maybe you just want to post a sexy picture of yourself. Whatever you choose be sure to link up so I can find you, visit and comment.

Hope to see you soon.

Love,
Angel

Because I like to play too! Here is what I find sexy today.

The guy in the Zoosk commercial is super hot. Oh my. Jeans, tight abs, no shoes, that is hot!



Talking to my lawn boy yesterday in the rain as he stood there with his shirt off and rain dripping down his chest.

What do you think is sexy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment