The Good, The Bad and The Horny

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snow Day in March = No Time To Masturbate

Snow days means the kids are home from school which leaves me no time to play. I was in a meeting yesterday so no time to masturbate, last night husband didn't wake me when he came to bed, and kids home today, so no time to masturbate. I usually play 4 times a week and this week, haven't yet. Today, I had to get on the treadmill to get out some of my pent up energy. Being a firm believer in the benefits of orgasms, four days without one actually pisses me off.

The benefits or Orgasms according to Angel:
Orgasms release endorphins
Relieve stress
Is good for your heart and blood flow
It's good for your skin
Releases toxins
Releases DHEA which improves brain function and is good for your metabolism
Oestrogen is released in a woman helps to lower bad cholesterol

If these reasons aren't enough, how about the fact that cumming feels good!

So, while I didn't masturbate today, I did the treadmill, talked to friends, and read a romance novel, I am a book reviewer and while it isn't erotica, it's OK.

Curled up on the couch with the blanket and book and read while the kids played. Not a bad way to spend the day!

How was your day? Did you have snow?

5 comments:

  1. My snow day? Turned out better after reading your post! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...awww...thanks Jeff. That is sweet. Mwaahh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fully agree with you, masturbation is very important to our health, by the look of that photo your very healthy ;).

    I am suprised you only masturbate 4 times a week, I do at least once a day and on most days twice... think how healthy you'll be if you "hit it" every day.

    Sexy post I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. H, Yes but being a mom with 2 kids that is sometimes all I get but...this doesn't include the times my husband and I have sex so I conclude my average to be fairly good!

    Jack, Ummm...thanks...I think

    ReplyDelete