The Good, The Bad and The Horny

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hopping on The Birthday Train, Looking for a Hand

So my husband's 40th birthday is coming up quickly. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he was very specific. His request seems easy enough and after all he has done for me and the many times he has been there, especially after my medical drama of last year, fulfilling a birthday request, is something a loving wife would do!

Considering the gift will cost me no out of pocket expense, I am thinking this is the way to go. Now if only I could find a willing and able male participate. Grr...why does it seem so complicated? Anyone live close to NY?

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting that providing your gift requires a willing male, sounds like it should be very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonr28X, I need someone to flirt with, touch me, fondle me, tease me, please me. Sounds like the present is for me doesn't it?


    Marcus, Seriously! It does sound hot. Now to find a willing party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live Close to NY! And my 40th is in a few weeks! a Win Win! Flirt, touch, fondle, tease, and please are my middle names! C-Man.

    ReplyDelete